Friday, May 16, 2014

Well its been a while I'm sorry. I have been working away building up my business and  finding lots of lovely new places to sell my designs with, so I will start with a list of outlets and I will pop in some images too



.


                                     vintage textiles and vintage finds for that summer look



Stockists of Jewellery


Tighnabruaich Gallery, Tighnabruaich.
Daisey Cheynes, Stockbridge, Edinburgh.
Fayre Earth Gift Shop, Falkland ,Fife.
Flux, Leith, Edinburgh.
Crafted Merchant, Callander.
Flutterbuys, Strathyre, Perthshire
Y Galeri,Caerphilly, Wales
The Old Schoolhouse, Dornie
Jewel, St Andrews, Fife.
Studio 222, Newburgh, Fife.

Things British, st Pancras Station, London

EVENTS


I will be at the Edinburgh Festival summer 2014







                 These earrings were made with old beads & vintage textiles a one off ,one of a kind piece 









                            All kinds of  vintage textile finds with pieces of old jewellery mixed up for a unique look





                 Please visit my my facebook page for  more !  https://www.facebook.com/ImLovingYouAgain/info

No comments:

Post a Comment